Bypassing Android lock
This article is just about how to get rid of pin code, fingerprint and face control on Android. I’m going to show you 2 methods. Each of them will work. One is a manual way, while other is automatical.
Quite a common problem on Android smartphones and tablets is that people tend to forget passwords, pin codes, patterns. Especially when they are newly created. Many errors can come up. For example fingerprint cannot be recognized due to the faulty fingerprint sensor. If you have one of these issues, then this article is for You.
- gatekeeper.password.key – your lockscreen password
- gatekeeper.pattern.key – your lockscreen pattern
- locksettings.db, locksettings.db-shm, locksettings.db-wal – lockscreen database file. Which is your stored lockscreen settings
- personalpattern.key – your Private Mode pattern
- /data/biometrics contains all your fingerprint sensory related stuff. Including your personal fingerprint
These are present on Galaxy S8 running on Android Nougat aka 7.0. For CM or other releases files may vary. Such as:
Basically getting rid of these files manually will clear your lockscreen safety lock. Without a need for a wipe. You’re happily covered if your device isn’t encrypted, but if it is you’re out of luck. Because you’ve got no access to the /data partition which stores these respective files.
Below I added a flashable zip which only requires custom recovery. It will do anything for you. Trust me.
Guide for dealing with flashable zip-s.
Also check out more guides.